When you wake up in the morning feeling good, you wanted to keep it for a day. So most of the time, you play your favorite song in the house. But suddenly, you can’t hear any sound coming out of it the speakers. Then you ask yourself, why won’t my speakers work? Don’t stress yourself! Because we will help you find the problem and give you the solution! So if you don’t want to ruin your day by overthinking, you might as well read this till the end.
Getting to Know the Best Speakers
You’re probably thinking now, why my speakers aren’t working on my computer? Well, before we move to technicalities, let’s start you’re your first option. Why the first option? Because before you buy the speaker, you have to make sure it is compatible with your computer. So made a list below to help you find the right computer speakers for you!
- Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX – this speaker delivers versatile sound quality. You can own this for $ 145.
- Audioengine A2+ – this speaker gives an impressive sound quality and can be connected via a USB port. You can own this for $ 270 to $ 275.
- Logitech G560 – this speaker offers surround technology and can be connected via USB port or Bluetooth. You can own this for $ 245.
- Creative Pebbles Plus – this speaker is affordable and user-friendly. It is ideal for filmmakers, gamers, YouTubers, and more. You can own this for $ 40 to $ 45.
- Logitech Z625 – this speaker will help you feel more connected to the game you are playing or movie watching. It offers an auxiliary port, Bluetooth, and USB. You can own this for $ 465.
- Razer Leviathan Sound Bar – this speaker offers a virtual surround sound that is perfect for gaming or watching. You can own this for $ 200 to $ 350.
But why won’t my speakers work? Learn the answer below.
Check the Connection!
Sometimes we ask ourselves why won’t my speakers work when the answer could be too simple, which is the connection! Most of the time, we type different music titles on YouTube to see if it will work. Then turn off the computer and speaker to see if changes are happening. But sadly, no. So here’s the solution.
- Trace the wire attach to your speaker
- Next, follow the wire attached wire to see the end.
- Check it is properly or securely plugged into the auxiliary or USB port.
- Sometimes it doesn’t work because it was disconnected. So check the ports first.
Check if Your Speaker is Installed or Added
Not all speakers are “plug and play.” You may experience a failure to make your speakers work even if you think that you did everything, then you ask yourself, “Why won’t my speakers work?” Sometimes you have to check if your speakers are added or installed to the list of devices on your computer. Here’s how you do it.
- Get your speaker’s end, plug it into the USB port or microphone plug of your computer.
- Next, turn it on and wait for it to be recognized.
- After being recognized by the computer
- In your computer settings, go to the control panel.
- Go to devices and add your speaker.
- Click the name that will pop up.
- Click “next” to set it up.
Another reason is the volume. You can see that it is on and properly installed. But it doesn’t produce any sound, no matter what music or video you play. Now here’s what to do:
- Find the button or adjuster for the volume level.
- Adjust the volume.
- Play music or video.
Speakers are very useful, whether at home, in the office, at events, live performances, and more. But if it doesn’t work, you can experience the troublesome trio, which is the delay, stress, and hassle. But now that you have the answer to your question, why won’t my speakers work? The overthinking is over, and you are ready to apply the solution to your problem! You don’t need to call an expert to do it for you, because you know what to do. Learn about your speakers here!