Be it your alone or party time; great music sets the mood right. To have this, you need your Bluetooth speakers accessible to experience good audio quality. However, it is a bother if syncing your speaker becomes a complicated task.
You don’t have to worry, for you can sync your speakers manually, using your speaker buttons and thru the Bose Connect App. This article will teach you how to sync Bose speakers in simple steps. Here’s what you need to know about your speakers. Read on!
How To Sync With Your Devices
Bose speakers can remember at least 8 most recently linked devices. As you turn your speakers on, it automatically connects you to the last two recently connected devices within the range.
SoundLink’s memory significantly helps you simplify the pairing process. To sync Bose speakers for the first time, follow these steps:
- First, you need to make sure that your device is discoverable and Bluetooth ready.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button of your speaker for about 3 seconds. The indicator light blinks blue to signal that it is in discoverable mode.
- You will hear a voice prompt to know that the speaker is ready.
- Follow the steps prompted to complete pairing.
- A voice prompt will confirm a successful connection.
Now that you know the easy steps on how to sync bose speakers, it won’t be a trouble for you to do it on your own.
Switch Between Actively Connected Devices
You can conveniently switch playing music from actively linked devices by hitting pause on one device and playing music on the other.
You can also do this manually. Pause the first device, then press the Bluetooth button to know other devices connected to the speaker. Press again to hear the next available device.
Keep pressing the button until you hear the name of the device you wanted to select. The light blinks white when connecting and turns solid when the connection is successful.
You Can Also Sync Two Speakers for Different Modes
You can link two speakers to a device to play Party mode and Stereo mode. Party mode allows you to play the material in unison, while Stereo mode uses one speaker as the left channel and the other as the right one.
To pair, make sure that both are powered and at least one speaker is connected to your device. Putting the speakers first in Party mode is necessary to be able to put it in Stereo mode. There are two options on how to sync Bose speakers in Party and Stereo mode. Here’s how:
How To Set Up Party/Stereo Mode Using The Bose Connect App
- After opening the app, select the two-speaker icon on the bottom-left side of the app.
- Follow the prompts until it shows two speakers in the interface.
- Drag the top speaker down to the bottom speaker. Wait until a voice prompt tells you that your speaker is now in Party mode.
From the same app screen, move the bottom-left slider to the right to switch to Stereo mode. You will now hear your speakers playing as a left channel and a right channel.
How To Set Up Party/Stereo Mode Using Speakers Button
- Start with the speaker connected to your device. Press and hold the Bluetooth button and the (+) button at the same time. Release when you hear the voice prompt.
- Do the same thing with the other speaker, this time with the Bluetooth and (-) button. Release when you hear a tone.
- You will hear that both speakers are in Party mode after 10 seconds.
You’ll now be able to play audio in unison using your device. To switch to stereo mode, press and hold the Bluetooth button and (+) button on either speaker while in party mode. Then release after the voice prompt confirm that the speakers are in Stereo mode.
To disable party/stereo mode, you can turn the speaker off with the power button or use the Bose Connect App.
How To Have An Optimal Audio Experience
The position of the speakers is essential to have the best experience. Be sure to keep them close, whether you use them indoors or in open areas. Keep away obstructions between both speakers. For Stereo mode, keep them within 10 feet of each other with the same distance from the listener.
Isn’t it easy how to sync bose speakers? Just follow all the steps above, and you’re good to go. Learn more tips on how to sync speakers here!
Buying good speakers is easy, but knowing how to use them well will let you know you spent on them well. Now that you learned how to sync Bose speakers, you can say that setting your speakers up is not that complicated. The set up is complete. All you need now is the best playlist for the occasion!