How To Reset Boss Audio System: The Basics
When music is all you have, then it is all you need. Are you one who freely enjoy the loud music banging from the speakers? Then, all cheers to you! But first, have you read the Boss audio manual? Have you checked each feature and know how to reset Boss audio system? Then this article will teach you the basics of a Boss audio system and how it works.
What is a Boss Audio System and How Much does it Cost?
When buying a speaker, you always want to have the best audio quality there is. Boss Audio System is just like any other Bluetooth speaker, but this one will surely make it to your top 10. You can enjoy the blast of music in the four corners of your room as if you're partying in a club. The audio experience is rich and clear as you ought it to be, and it's yours for only $40!
How a Boss Audio System Works
First things first, you got to know the features before knowing how to reset Boss Audio System. Check the Boss Audio Systems manual to have an idea about the product. The speakers are at the end of each side as well as its features.
Here's a list of the key parts of a Boss Audio System and its functionality:
- Mode – There's a letter M at the side, and as you press the button, you can change the mode as you like.
- Bluetooth, FM Tuner, SD Card – All in one line, Bluetooth to connect your device to the speaker, FM Tuner for radio and music, and SD Card for you to enter your card info so you can listen to the music of your preference.
- Soft Touch Controls
- Power – This one shows you how the speakers will play or how to reset boss audio system. Press it to start the audio and to turn it off, you just have to hold it a few seconds, and it will automatically shut down.
- Volume – The volume is to provide whether you want your music to be at maximum volume or to lower it down.
- Station Controls – Control what music you want to listen to, you can go back to the previous one or proceed to the next in your own accord.
- USB Charging Port – Considering that this system is a Bluetooth Speaker, of course, you need a charging port to maximize your audio experience! As you know, how to reset boss audio system, turn it off first, and do not use it while charging.
Having the time of your life with the music you've been listening to? Surely, you'll be going the extra mile of happiness as you now fully read the basics and can follow how to reset Boss audio system without having trouble.