How To Link JBL Speakers To Your Device For Greater Music
If you passed through a phase of sharing friendship bands with your best friends, making sure that each one has the same hand-woven bracelet on, it might be time for an upgrade. You and your friends can decide to have the same JBL speakers, or at least possess the models that can be linked together. You can come together for a nice little party, bring along your portable Bluetooth JBLs, and allow the sound from your speakers to come together and fill your room with great music. All you need is to get started on how to link JBL speakers together.
Which JBL Speakers Should You Get?
Firstly, before we proceed on how to link JBL speakers, you need to decide which JBL speakers to have. You ought to match the right models by ensuring that each of your JBL speakers has the same Connect functions. In other JBL Bluetooth speaker lines, they have the 'Connect+' or 'Partyboost’ functions. Here is a quick guide on what JBL models can be linked:
- JBL Speakers that share the ‘Connect’ button. These speaker models are the JBL Flip 3, JBL Charge 3, JBL Pulse 2, and JBL Clip 2. These can all be linked to each other.
- JBL Speakers that have the Connect+ function. The speaker models with this function are the JBL Flip 4, JBL Xtreme2, JBL Pulse 3, JBL Charge 4, and JBL Boombox. If you want a greater impact from your music, then consider this line.
- JBL Speakers that have the ‘Partyboost' function. These models can be compatibly connected under this function: the JBL Flip 5 and the JBL Pulse 4.
Other brands, however, also offer the same function that allows your speakers to be linked. So far, these speaker brands have models that can also give you a rich music experience through linked devices:
- Sony. Sony has Bluetooth speakers that link capable and the complete party package with their sound effects and lighting functions. Nothing else but a party in your room.
With Sony, you also have the option of recreating stereo sound when you split the right and left channels when playing music.
- UE is also adding its speaker models into this category of link-capable portable Bluetooth speakers. What it has is a 'Double Up' function.
- Harman Kardon can also be considered with its sophisticated speaker models that can build up the surround sound experience when linked.
Steps on How to Link JBL Speakers
Now, are you wondering how to link JBL speakers? The process is pretty straightforward, with just a few button presses. It follows the same steps that you would normally do when pairing Bluetooth devices. Here’s how:
Have your source device, whether it is a laptop or phone, or tablet, ready by turning on Bluetooth.
Turn on your JBL Bluetooth speakers. You need to have one JBL speaker connected to the source device, so have this ready. All the rest of the speakers will have to connect to your ‘first’ JBL speaker.
Select your ‘first’ JBL speaker from among a list of devices shown on your laptop or phone once you turn on its Bluetooth and scans for available devices.
Confirm successful pairing of both your source device and speaker if it asks you to.
Wait for a signal from your first JBL speaker notifying you that the pairing of devices has been successful. You might hear a sound, a recorded voice, or the LED light’s blinking stopped.
Play music on your source device using any program or app that you usually use to play music.
Check that the music is coming from your first JBL speakers.
Press the Connect button on your first JBL speaker. This button looks like an hourglass with a plus sign.
Press the Connect button on the rest of your JBL speakers. When linking the speakers has been successful, you should be hearing the same music playing on all connected JBL speakers.
Thus, at a glance, how to link JBL speakers is essential:
- Pairing your source device with your Bluetooth speakers.
- Playing music from your source device and hearing them coming through your paired Bluetooth speakers.
- Adding more Bluetooth speakers by wirelessly connecting them to your source speaker with a simple press of the ‘Connect’ button.
In some JBL speaker models, this linking function can be done with voice commands. The voice command may also control volume up or down, stop or play music, and many other possibilities. But you have to check which models already have these features. Find out more about how to link JBL speakers here.
Figuring out how to link JBL speakers could also make for great bonding among your friends. If before, they come over to bring food and drink, these days, they can head to your home and bring along their compatible JBL speakers, too.
With the advent of technology, Bluetooth speakers’ convenience is becoming more prevalent in our daily activities.
JBL speakers are among the most popular brands known to provide the best wireless speakers in the market. These portable devices allow you a convenient way to enjoy great music wherever you are.
If you’re the type who pumps up the volume every time you listen to your favorite music or want some portable speakers that will suit your trip to the beach