How To Get Game Audio Through Headset In Ps4
Are you a virtual gamer who is struggling with your PS4 headset audio? Don’t worry because you have come to the right place. In this article, you will learn how to get game audio through headset ps4. Make sure to check out until the end to know how.
Fix Your Audio Issues Through the Following Steps
Knowing how to hear game audio through the headset PS4 can be a struggle for beginners. But after you finally know the steps, you would realize that it’s just an easy-peasy problem to solve. Below are common troubleshooting solutions that you could check out to know how to get audio to play through headphones PS4. Hopefully, this will help you out.
How to get game audio through headset PS4:
- First, turn on your PS4, open it, and go into its settings. Click on ‘Devices’ and click on the ‘Audio Devices’ options.
- If you see that your PS4 cannot detect your headset, make sure that you have already plugged in your headphones into the PS4. If not, then insert the audio jack into the controller until the headphone-related options on the settings aren’t gray anymore.
- The next essential step on how to get game audio through the headset PS4 is to make sure that you have chosen your headset as both the output and input device for your PS4. To do this, simply click on the Input and Output device option under the Audio Devices settings and then select the headset connected to your controller.
- Also, you can adjust your microphone volume to make sure that your voice can be heard through the other end. You can know if the volume is enough when you look at the audio volume meter just above the microphone level adjuster. If it indicates that your voice is too low, you can increase it. If it’s just enough, you can see that it reaches the good range or the average volume range.
- If it still isn’t working, try to look at how you inserted the headphone jack to the controller. Make sure that it is completely flushed into the controller and is not connected just halfway through. If this isn’t working, try inserting another headphone.
- Once the headphones are successfully inserted to the controller, make sure that the mute button on the headset is not activated. Unmuting your headset might be the key on how to get game audio through the PS4 headset.
- The last option that you can do is to make a hard reset on your PS4. To do this, completely turn off the PS4 and unplug the cables connected to it for about a minute. After that, turn it on again and repeat the process given above. If the headset is still not doing its job, you might want to bring your PS4 to a repair shop because the issue might be on the hardware and not on the software.
Those are some ways on how to get game audio through headset PS4. If the headset is still not doing its job, the best option to do is to bring your PS4 to the manufacturer service provider for repair.
Are you worried that your Logic Pro-files take up so much space in your CPU, and you notice your computer performance getting slow?
Online teaching, contact centers, and music streaming are just some of the many scenarios where the best wireless microphone headset for computers comes in handy.
Depending on how you play audio to monitor, they come in two types: those with built-in speakers and without speakers.