How To Connect Wireless Speakers To Receiver Easily
Wireless speakers dominate the market today, with smartphones slowly removing the 3.5mm ports in their systems. However, these wireless speakers sometimes lack the power that a receiver can provide. We will show you how to connect wireless speakers to receivers in easy to understand steps so you can have the listening experience you deserve.
How to Connect Wireless Speakers to Receiver using Bluetooth Connectivity
You can connect your receivers to a wireless speaker by using a Bluetooth transmitter.
- Plug the Bluetooth transmitter into the headphone port of the receiver.
- Turn on the receiver after plugging it into a power source.
- After that, the transmitter powers up and activates a Bluetooth signal that can connect to your Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Pair the wireless speaker and the Bluetooth transmitter through Bluetooth connectivity.
- Once connected, play your music through the receiver and enjoy playing your music without the hassle of wires.
If your receiver doesn't have a 3.5mm headphone jack, you might need a 6.5mm to 3.5mm adapter to use your Bluetooth transmitter. You can also use an RCA to 3.5mm port adapter to use your transmitter.
Turn Your Wired Speakers into Wireless Speakers
What if you want to turn your existing speakers into wireless speakers? Or sometimes, we need to declutter the wires and remove intricate wiring problems to set-up our listening experience. Some people can't drill holes while they live in rental accommodation or can't run cables around the living room because it would anger their partners or trip the kids. Instead of selling or returning those speakers, we suggest that you convert those speakers to wireless. This is another way on how to connect wireless speakers to receiver.
One of the easiest ways is to buy an off-the-shelf speaker wireless connection kit. These kits use a Wi-Fi connection to connect your speakers to the receiver. One kit contains a transmitter to connect to your amplifier receiver and two Wi-Fi receivers to connect with your back speakers.
One thing to consider before you buy your wireless connection kit is the type of your speakers. If your back speakers are passive, meaning they need an external power source, you should choose transmitter kits to power your speakers up.
- To set up, connect the transmitter to the receiver.
- Connect the speaker wires from the receiver to the back of the transmitter. Some transmitter kits have volume control and a connector button.
- Next, you have to connect the Wi-Fi receiver units to the back speakers. If you get the type that powers passive speakers, each receiver unit has a power adapter to power these back speakers.
- The receiver unit also has a speaker wire connection to connect to your speakers. Each unit has its own volume control and sensitivity.
When setting this up, please ensure that the receiver units and the transmitter unit have a clear line of sight so that there will be no hindrances to the wireless connection. This will ensure that your audio experience is not disturbed.
The quality of sound does not suffer in converting your wired speakers wireless. It still provides the power it needs to deliver high-resolution audio. Your 5.1 or 7.2 home theater set-up can even sound amazing with these wireless connection kits. Although it still has one negative aspect. The connection is dependent on your Wi-Fi connection. If you have a weak internet connection or too many devices are connected to it, it may cut off the speaker-amplifier receiver connection. With this guide, you can practice how to connect wireless speakers to receiver. Learn more about speakers here!
New and old versions of equipment can still be used together, such as your wireless speakers and your receivers. Now that you have seen how to connect wireless speakers to receiver, you can seamlessly enjoy your listening experience.
Whether you’re listening to music in your garage, out in the garden, or just chilling out in your living room, having the best bass Bluetooth speaker is a perfect choice
If you’re the type who pumps up the volume every time you listen to your favorite music or want some portable speakers that will suit your trip to the beach