If you think that you need huge speakers to blast music and envelope your room with sound, think again. You can very well have that richness of sound in the comforts of your home just by using portable Bluetooth speakers. You might say that your entertainment room at home is quite spacious for a small portable speaker to condense sound. Worry no more, because, with just two portable Bluetooth speakers with the appropriate features, you can have every nook and cranny of your home trembling with beautiful music. JBL, for example, has a wide range of portable Bluetooth speakers that can play the same music at the same time. In this article, you will learn how to connect two JBL speakers.
Steps on How to Connect Two JBL Speakers
The key on how to connect two JBL speakers is to be sure that they are of the same make and model. Other brands also can connect two speakers, but that’s the rule – the speakers have to be of the same brand and the same compatibility. What’s good with JBL speakers is that it has a wide range of compatible models for easy linking. All you have to check is that these two speakers that you plan to connect with the ‘Connect’ function, or the ‘Connect+’ function, or the ‘Partyboost’ function.
Take note of these JBL models with the ‘Connect’ function, a button with an hourglass, and a plus sign: the JBL Flip 3, JBL Charge 3, JBL Pulse 2, and JBL Clip 2. This means that any two of these models can be connected.
You may also have any two of these JBL speaker models connected: JBL Flip 4, JBL Xtreme2, JBL Pulse 3, JBL Charge 4, and JBL Boombox.
Finally, these JBL portable speakers have the Partyboost function, allowing them to be connected: the JBL Flip 5 and the JBL Pulse 4.
Bluetooth on Your Source Device
On figuring out how to connect two JBL speakers via Bluetooth, you first need to turn on your laptop or phone’s Bluetooth. This laptop or phone is where you will be playing the music, which will then be relayed to your external JBL speakers. Where to go for your Bluetooth connection varies depending on your source device.
- If you are using an iPhone, turn on your Bluetooth connection by going to Settings.
- If you are using MacOS, select Bluetooth in System Preferences, found in the Apple menu.
- If you are using Android, locate the phone’s Settings, then turn on Bluetooth.
- If you are using Windows 10, locate the Bluetooth sign on the toolbar and click on it. Or you may open ‘Bluetooth & other devices’ in the System Settings.
Pairing Your Source Device with Your Bluetooth Speakers
The next step after turning your Bluetooth on is to pair your laptop or phone with your speakers. Of course, your Bluetooth speakers should be turned on by now. The pairing will look like this, depending on your source device:
- For the iPhone, a list of devices should come up after turning Bluetooth on. Tap on your JBL speaker device name under ‘OTHER DEVICES’ to start pairing.
- For MacOs, tap on your JBL device as soon as it appears after Bluetooth is on. Click ‘Connect’ and then ‘Accept’ to start pairing.
- For Android, as Bluetooth is on, select ‘Pair new device,’ which will then reveal a list of devices that should have your JBL speaker. Tap on it and start pairing.
- For Windows 10, click on your JBL speaker device name as soon as it shows up in a list to start pairing.
How to Connect Two JBL Speakers on Bluetooth
After confirming the laptop or phone’s successful pairing or phone with your JBL Bluetooth speaker, you are now ready to connect two speakers. But first, test that the sound of the laptop or phone plays in your paired Bluetooth speaker. If this is okay, press the ‘Connect’ button on the body of the paired speaker. Follow this through by pressing on the ‘Connect’ button on the second JBL speaker. Once both JBL speakers are connected, hear the music emanating from these at the same time. Find out more about how to connect two JBL speakers here.
Portable Bluetooth speakers are ideal when you are always on the go, moving from one place to another, without wanting to compromise the quality of music you listen to. You are assured of stereo sound when you connect even just two JBL speakers, and you also do not have to go through the hassle of lugging bulky gadgets around. JBL portable speakers are easy to put together and do not require a lot of space. Plus, learning how to connect two JBL speakers is not just for entertainment but will also serve you well in your business presentations. Now that we are all about impact and leaving everyone a good impression and feeling, offering them the memory of a beautiful auditory experience is possible, with these awesome possibilities from two connected JBL speakers.