Bose speakers are, without a doubt, one of the best speakers in the world. They are tested and proven to provide great sound quality, functionality and pack different features at a premium price. However, do you know how to connect two Bose speakers? This question is common for Bose speaker owners because they want to amplify the sound quality without buying a separate amplifier or other speakers system. If you want to know more, read on.
How to Connect Two Bose Speakers
Yes, you can pair both Bose speakers together. As long as you have the Bose Connect App, you get to enjoy two speakers working in unison together with the Party mode option. The stereo mode option allows both speakers to function separately. Here’s the guide on how to connect two Bose speakers.
Connecting Bose Speakers via Bose Connect App
- Turn both of your Bose speakers on
- Pair one Bose speaker with your mobile device and connect it via the Bose Connect app.
- After the first speaker is paired, navigate your way through the Bose
- Connect and look for the Party Mode option and toggle it to switch onto Party Mode.
- After you selected the Party Mode option, press Continue.
- Your mobile device and Bluetooth speakers will be pairing for a few seconds.
- If you want to go for the Stereo Mode, press the “STEREO (L/R)”
- If you want to switch back to Party Mode, press the “STEREO (L/R)” again.
If You Want to Use Party Mode Manually
- Power on both of your Bose Bluetooth speakers
- Pair one of the Bose speakers via Bluetooth with your mobile device
- Get your connected speaker and simultaneously press the Volume + and Bluetooth buttons.
- After you get the message, release the buttons.
- Now, get your second speaker, press and hold the Volume – and the Bluetooth button at the same time.
- When the speaker emits a tone, release the button. You will know that you have successfully paired both speakers once you hear “Party Mode” emitted by the speakers.
- You can now enjoy listening to music on your mobile device in unison with both Bose speakers.
If You Want to Use Stereo Mode Manually
- Get one of your Bose speakers and press Volume + and Bluetooth buttons at the same time.
- You will know when you will release it when it says, “Stereo mode.” After that, you will hear “right” from the right speaker and “left” from the left speaker. And by this, you are now in Stereo Mode. You can now play music on your mobile device.
- If you want to revert to Party Mode, refer to the steps above.
Disabling Party or Stereo Modes
If you want to disable Party or Stereo Mode, do these steps in one of the speakers:
- Hold the Bluetooth button, and once you hear the prompting, “Bose speakers unlinked,” let go of the hold.
- Then press and hold the Volume + and Multifunction button simultaneously until you hear another “Bose speakers unlinked.”
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the speakers.
What Is Bose Connect App?
As the name suggests, this app fully utilizes the overall function of your Bose speakers. It is a specially designed app that lets you have an easier and smoother time pairing your mobile device with various Bose speakers and headphones. It serves as the bridge between the two devices, it can access different kinds of things from choosing a playlist, skipping songs, and many more.
And as mentioned earlier, Bose Connect App lets you enjoy a sound-filling experience because you can connect two Bose speakers that lets you have two options. Party mode functions as a connection for both Bluetooth speakers to function as one. And the stereo mode lets you play music separately in both speakers.
If you want to learn how to connect two Bose speakers, you should also familiarize the Bose Connect App. Know more about outdoor speakers.
Learning how to connect two Bose speakers is pretty quick and easy. Without a doubt, Bose speakers are among the most reliable and durable speakers in the market today. Although they are expensive, they are more than enough to give you high audio quality, functionality, and vast features that have become a rarity in some other brands.
If you want to enjoy two Bose speakers playing, you have to refer to the steps above. Just be sure to download the Bose Connect App and have both Bose Speakers ready.