Smart TVs created by Samsung offer the best television features. They are innovators creating changes in television technology. With state-of-the-art design, it makes a worthwhile entertainment investment nowadays. Though it has an excellent audio output, connecting a speaker to your TV will let you enjoy better volume and sound quality. Keep reading for your needed sound boost as you learn how to connect speakers to Samsung TV.
Guide to Connect Speakers to Samsung TV
Your main consideration includes screen size, connectivity, and sound quality when choosing a smart television. Samsung televisions are high-end and way ahead of in-demand requirements. They’ve got the laudable sound quality as well. But for enhancement of sound output, it’s a must to learn how to connect speakers to Samsung TV.
The RCA connection method is the easiest and straightforward way to boost television sound. All you need to do is connect your Samsung TVs RCA outputs to your chosen external audio system. Refer to the following steps:
- Using RCA cables, attach the mini-stereo plug to the audio output of your TV.
- Attach the same RCA plugs to your speaker’s audio port, then turn on your speaker.
- Select the input on your speaker to hear the sound, and it’s done.
Digital Optical Connection
This digital optical connection method refers to a physical connection involving fiber optics to transfer audio from a device to a playback device. It is done through the use of designed cables and connectors. The steps are as follows:
- Get your digital optical cable ready.
- Attach the digital audio output out from the television to the digital audio input of your speaker.
- Turn on the speaker and use its remote to set the HTS to the optical cable’s input.
ARC – HDMI Connection
Another good way on how to connect speakers to Samsung TV is the use of ARC–HDMI connection. In this method, you have to make sure that the television model you have has an HDMI connection input with an MDMI-ARC label. Most Samsung TV models have that Audio Return Channel feature is limiting the number of connected cables between the TV and the external speaker. Here are the steps:
- Select the HOME button on the TV’s remote control and go to settings.
- Choose the GENERAL MENU option, then the EXTERNAL DEVICE MANAGER.
- Choose the HDMI-CEC, press the Enter, and it’s done.
- You can also attach the HDMI cable to both HDMI-ARC of the external speaker and your TV’s HDMI port and turn on your TV and speaker.
Another excellent way on how to connect speakers to Samsung TV is through Bluetooth. Make sure that your external speaker is Bluetooth-enabled. Samsung TVs are also designed to connect to lots of different devices via Bluetooth function. This connection is also easily done using the share feature of your TV. IN this method, you won’t be able to use cables. Here’s how to do it:
- Using the remote control, press the HOME button, and go to settings.
- Select the sound menu and then the sound output option.
- You will see the list of devices, including the external speaker you want your TV to connect with.
- YOU need to pair the devices by choosing the pair and connect option.
- Choose the pair and connect option, and wait for your home theater system to respond accordingly.
- When pairing is done, press the OK button.
Smart TV Advantages
Convenience. When it comes to content, you get so many advantages when you have a smart TV. You can conveniently access content that is all accessible from one general home screen. You won’t have to change input channels for viewing.
Compatibility with Smartphone. With a smart TV, you have the option to synchronize your TV with your smartphone, and you need not worry about your remote control when it’s lost. You can download an App via Play Store for Android phones or App Store for IOS devices and use your phone as your TV’s remote control.
Ease of Use. Aside from being easy to set up, it is also easy to use. A simple plugging and connecting to your Internet network will do the trick. After the simple set up, you can already enjoy browsing and video streaming without any hassle.
Reliability. You are assured that Smart TVs are consistent in holding Wi-Fi signals, thereby giving you a much more reliable TV experience every time. They work best when used with streaming devices. You can play your favorite games with your smart TV, as well as schedule recordings and connect to more smart devices available all over your home.
Decluttering. Using smart television is the best way to declutter your entertainment area. It is an excellent multi-tasking device that will minimize if not get rid of cords and remotes that you connect to your television.
Web Browsing. Smart televisions are more than just your ideal entertainment. Unlike previous TV models, smart TVs are good web browsers and offer bigger screens than computers and smartphones.
Affordability. You might not expect it, but smart TVs are affordable options. It gives you great value for your money. When used with care, they can last for many years.
With the advent of technology, televisions are designed with all possible upgrades to let you enjoy entertainment with so much comfort and convenience. Nowadays, TVs are much more flexible, and they give us a lot of options for connection and enhancement. When you know how to connect speakers to Samsung TV, you will get your ideal visual and sound entertainment experience. Find out more about connecting speakers.