How To Connect 2 JBL Speakers For A Surround Sound Experience
Gone are the days when you need a power source to amplify music so that other people can also enjoy it. Bluetooth speakers are the way to go if you need a portable yet powerful device for a mini home stereo system. What's more, brands like JBL allows you to connect two or more speakers to cater to large areas for a surround sound experience. However, you may be wondering how to connect 2 JBL speakers. Luckily, this article will teach you the basics to maximize them. With this technology, you won't need to set up large stereo systems for everyone to get the full music vibe. This practical feature helps you take surround sound virtually anywhere.
Learning how to connect 2 JBL speakers is not a complicated process. You only need to follow a few steps for that stereo quality music streaming you've been dreaming of. What's more, JBL allows you to connect not only 2 but up to 100 JBL speakers at once. If you plan on throwing a party, ask your friends to bring their JBL speakers and enjoy maximum quality at your convenience.
Before connecting your speakers, make sure they are compatible and have updated JBL Connect, Connect+, and PartyBoost functions. Here is the list of JBL speakers compatible with syncing:
Speakers with JBL Connect:
- JBL Flip 3
- JBL Charge 3
- JBL Pulse 2
- JBL Clip 2
Speakers with JBL Connect+:
- JBL Flip 4
- JBL Xtreme 2
- JBL Pulse 3
- JBL Charge 4
- JBL Boombox
Speakers with PartyBoost:
- JBL Flip 5
- JBL Pulse 4
Connecting JBL Speakers
To enjoy better music quality, here's how to connect 2 JBL speakers:
- Connect all your speakers to your chosen source. You can use your android phone, iPad, iPhone, or laptop as your source to sync speakers together. When you open the Bluetooth list of devices on your source, you should see a list of all connected JBL speakers.
- Ensure that the speakers are connected properly, and start playing an audio file of any music you like. You can download a playlist or opt to use streaming sites and apps like Spotify. When you choose a song, it should play through one of your speakers.
- To connect other speakers, find the icon that looks like an hourglass with a plus sign on your playing JBL speaker. This is your Connect button.
- Take another JBL speaker and press the Connect button to sync. When successful, it will automatically begin also to play music. You can choose to connect up to 100 JBL speakers at the same time.
You might need to repeat the pairing process every time you set up two or more JBL speakers.
JBL speakers also have a stereo feature where you can split the left and right channels if you feel like mixing different music. You can let your devices play a simultaneous song or two different songs for a party-like experience. Just make sure your devices have a Stereo option to enjoy this feature.
Advantages of Pairing Bluetooth Speakers
Figuring out how to connect 2 JBL speakers may not be too complicated; however, why do so in the first place? Here are a few reasons why this set up will be beneficial for you:
- If you're renting and tend to move a lot, you'll need a portable sound system you can easily toss in your bag and carry along.
- With limited space, a home theater may not be an ideal set up. Small yet powerful speakers can still deliver the same quality without needing a huge floor space.
- If you need an easy setup, you can do it within a few seconds; portable speakers are your best choice.
- If you need stereo, surround sound quality, then one speaker may not be enough.
Learning how to connect 2 JBL speakers can give you a better overall sound quality than using only one speaker. However, if you want to enjoy this feature, you also need to invest in high-quality portable speakers. Cheap ones won't have a good sound playback, so syncing two low-quality speakers can only mean more noise than a good immersive sound experience. Learn more how to connect JBL speakers!
Bluetooth speakers have come a long way in terms of features and functionality. Technology allowed this simple device to do much more, keeping up with the latest music trends. If you want an immersive music experience without the hassle of installing complicated stereo systems, then you can connect two or more JBL speakers to provide the same sound quality.
Figuring out how to connect 2 JBL speakers only need a few seconds and a few buttons to press. This portable device allows you to bring your music anywhere you want. Ask your friends to bring along their JBL speakers and sync them together to surround sound quality perfect for a party.
Is it possible to connect two Bluetooth speakers simultaneously? You may wonder about it, but it might be an excellent idea to create a range of Bluetooth speakers
Whether you are hosting a backyard barbecue or planning a day at the beach, an outdoor speaker can boost the positive mood.