There’s nothing better than disconnecting from the world’s world’s noise and chaos by solely listening to the beat and melody of music. With the help of Bluetooth speakers, the convenience of tuning in to your favorite tracks has become a superb experience. But do you know how to connect 2 Bluetooth speakers at the same time? Read on to find out how.
The Hype About Bluetooth Speakers
Before you learn how to connect 2 Bluetooth speakers on your device, take a look first at making people want to purchase this outstanding innovation. Bluetooth speakers have evolved so much over the years, and everyone seems to not get over it. Unlike your typical audio speakers, this one is the most convenient and easy to carry speaker.
All About Bluetooth Speakers
- These are kinds of audio speakers that do not need any wired connection between devices. It is used to connect through phones, tablets, and laptops with the power of wireless connectivity.
- Bluetooth speakers come in a variety of brands, colors, and models that you can choose from. They also come in various sizes, some can fit inside your purse, and others are as big as stereo speakers.
- A Bluetooth speaker’s main purpose is to receive, decode, and amplify the sound coming from an external source. This is possible if you pair the speaker to your smartphones and other devices that support Bluetooth functions.
How to Connect Bluetooth Speakers to Your Device
Technology has found new ways to simplify everything. Things have become smaller and extra portable for our convenience. All these better improvements paved the way for the popularity of Bluetooth speakers. Everyone loves speakers that can easily be moved to a different location and do not need the power of electricity to function.
Our music listening game has changed so much, and there is no reason not to love this tiny and beautiful device. Connecting two speakers in one device enables users to have more blast in listening to the best songs available. This will allow you to have a full-on speaker mode inside your room. Take a look at how to connect 2 Bluetooth speakers to one device and grab that rich music experience.
How to Connect 2 Bluetooth Speakers:
Before you pair your speakers with any device, make sure that both the speaker and the smartphone are compatible with each other. Here is a list of all the brands that can allow you to connect multiple Bluetooth powered devices in one setting.
- JBL – this is one of the top brands that offer high-quality Bluetooth speakers. The technology present in a JBL speaker can allow multiple functions and connections. The great thing about this is that if you are into the JBL ecosystem, connecting to multiple speakers would become a piece of cake.
- Sony – this brand also has a multi-functionality feature that can let you connect to multiple speakers at once. The quality of the brand is an outstanding one. It makes amplifying your favorite music a better experience.
The next step on how to pair 2 different Bluetooth speakers would be to make sure that both speakers have enough battery power to function. Charge if not.
Now, navigate through the speaker’s pairing button and press it to pair the Bluetooth speaker to your device. Wait until a pairing confirmation appears. You can also manually pair the devices using the settings of your phone. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to your phone’s settings and tap on the ‘Bluetooth’ setting. This usually comes with a Bluetooth icon. If your phone’s system does not allow you to connect manually, you can find an app on the play store or app store that helps support this kind of task.
Wait until both the speakers can finally sync.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Bluetooth Speakers
Whether you love to dance or fill your room with music to mend your boredom, a Bluetooth speaker could be one of the best companions that you can have. Are you filled with confusion about whether you should buy one or not? Well, these pros and cons of owning a Bluetooth speaker can help guide you with your decision.
Advantages of Bluetooth Speakers
- They are extremely portable – Bluetooth speakers are known to be lightweight and small so that you can fit any of these in your purse or backpack. You can carry this anywhere with you without having to feel any bulk. You can even place them anywhere without providing hand support.
- Perfect for smartphones – smartphone speakers are not loud enough for your favorite music listening moments. With the help of a Bluetooth speaker, you can now amplify your songs to a whole different level. It even can provide great sound quality that you cannot find anywhere else.
- Wireless convenience – since they are powered with a Bluetooth system, you would not be feeling the hassle of wires when using the device. This is why it is perfect for bringing in outdoor picnics.
Disadvantages of Bluetooth Speakers:
- Other Bluetooth speakers produce awful sounds, so you have to choose one that will not cause this kind of problem.
- There will also be instances where connection problems can occur. This can be due to incompatibility issues with the speaker and the external source. Bluetooth speakers are not for every device, so you have to pick one with the best match for your phone’s specifications.
- Medical professionals also recommend less exposure to Bluetooth devices and speakers because they can cause health issues. Bluetooth speakers can cause headaches, immunity, diseases, and neck pains.
This is a clear view that Bluetooth speakers come with all the good and the bad, and it is up to you to accept the challenge or not. Know more about connecting speakers.
There you have it! You have just learned how to connect 2 Bluetooth speakers. Enjoy the best features that this device can offer, be smart, and use them at a healthy level.