There are many reasons why speakers are very helpful to us. When we’re hosting parties, events, special occasions, or promoting a business, speakers make it more lively and fun. This is why some of us choose to upgrade theirs to achieve perfection when it comes to sound production. If you want that too, this article is for you! Because we will teach you how to bi amp speakers!
Best Speakers to Use
It is important to have a speaker at home, in your business, or workplace. Sound is always present around us, and one of the best sources is music. And if you want to play good music to fix your mood, we made a list below to help you choose the best speakers to use. So before we teach you the procedures on how to bi amp speakers, check this out first. This will also help you find the speaker that you might be needed in the future.
- Logitech G560 – if you are a certified gamer or streamer, this is the perfect speaker for you. The loud sound and its customizable lighting system will keep your good mood in your game session with your friends.
- KEF LS50 Wireless Powered Speaker System – if you want a speaker, but you’re thinking of the cables that can ruin your house’s interior design, go for wireless. The best sound quality and balance are what you will get in this speaker.
- KEF Q950 Floorstanding Speakers – if you are a fan of movies and music, this is the perfect speaker for you.
- Martin Logan ElectroMotion ESL Hybrid Electrostatic Speakers – from its name, you know you can’t underestimate it because it gives the best sonic experience. Other brands have no match in their rapid-fire frequency response, which I perfect on your home theater or outdoor party.
- Klipsch Reference Bookshelf – this is a budget-friendly speaker but offers a clear and crisp sound quality.
- JBL 306P MKII – this is perfect for home and studio use. It translates the sound well with a very flat frequency response so you can enjoy good music in your room or while working in your workspace.
- Cat MBX Powered Speakers – talking about hi-fi, this speaker will definitely and literally stand taller than you.
- Signature Titan II – if you want to have a limited edition speaker, this is your best option.
- Klipsch RP-8000F Speakers – design, price, and quality is what you will get in this speaker. This is perfect when you’re watching movies with your loved ones or simply listen and groove with the music played.
But how to bi amp speakers? Learn how below.
This would be a fun activity because after following these steps below, you can enjoy louder music! So let’s start. Here are the procedures on how to bi amp speakers.
What to do:
- First, you have to check the back of your speaker. No matter how much you wanted to bi amp your speaker, it won’t be possible if your speaker doesn’t have two binding posts.
- All in all, you should see two black and two red binding posts at the back of your speakers.
- Make sure that your hands aren’t wet or sweaty to prevent slipping issues.
- Next, loosen up the screw of your binding poles to remove the plate.
- Then, prepare your bi wire and make sure that you have a set of two.
- Get the first set of cables or wires. Then, get your amplifier or receiver.
- Join the left and right speakers to your amplifier by attaching the bi wires. Start on the left speaker and the left bind post of the amplifier. Connect the positive to the positive and negative to the negative.
- Do the same way with the right speaker and the right bind post of the amplifier.
- Turn them both on, and voila! You did it!
Speakers have proven their efficiency since the day it was first invented. Every year, different versions and models of it are being introduced to us. And there are many video tutorials on social media sites that give an idea of how to boost our speakers. Now that you learned how to bi amp speakers, you can upgrade the fun and excitement in every party that you host! Plus, you don’t need an expert to do it for you since you can do it yourself! Know more about amplifiers.