Sneakers, teasers, and speakers. These words will make you think of dancing to good music with your friends. There are many speakers available, ranging from different sizes, styles, frequencies, and built. And because of this, many of us are on a quest to find the best one to use. We bet that you, too, are curious and wonder, “are kicker speakers good or not?”. So in this article, we will help you find out.
What You Should Know
Since the Kicker brand has been serving automobiles, motorcycles, homes, and other establishments, it’s not hard to guess that you’re wondering, are kicker speakers good and have loud bass. And perhaps you are looking for answers, especially if you’re planning to buy one. We made a list below to help you know more about the Kicker brand.
- It has been serving our motorcycles, automobiles, and establishments since 1973.
- It started its legacy by building professional-grade speakers by hand.
- The makers had very few resources by the time that they were starting. But for the love of music, they were able to make speakers.
- Guess what, the first speakers made by Kicker was for trucks and cars. Doesn’t this make you curious how the inventors thought of making speakers for cars? Well, like how they knew them, they were in love with music.
- The brand Kicker became well known after producing a speaker with a concert-like audio quality. It also makes an accurate sound and a powerful bass. Since then, road trips were never boring and people have started to play loud music with their car’s speakers.
- They are also offering audio accessories such as wires, brass, and power kits.
- It also makes enclosed speaker system, powerful amplifiers, subwoofers, coaxial speakers, and component systems.
- If you thought it only makes speakers for automobiles and motorcycles, you are mistaken because it also makes talk earphones, Bluetooth ear headsets, wireless outdoor and indoor speakers.
- It supplies over fifty countries around the world.
- In the United States alone, it has over 1,200 legitimate dealers and 2,000 dealers.
- The company founder and current president of Kicker is Steve Irby. He is also in love with music. So no wonder he was able to come up with a mobile-stereo enclosure market.
But going back to your question, are kicker speakers good? Find out below.
It has Sealed Enclosures
When we say sealed enclosures, it is also known as an acoustic suspension design. Meaning it is easier to tune compared to those that aren’t sealed. Aside from that, it has a lower end output, tighter response, and easier to construct. It works with the air. And this air acts as a brake control to the woofer while inside the box. If you are curious, what will happen if the enclosure isn’t sealed? Imagine filling a punctured balloon with air. That’s what happens. It will not work the way it should be. So, are are kicker speakers good? Read more to find out.
If you love to travel at the same time in love with music, this speaker can give both to you because it produces high-quality sound. It will keep your good mood. So imagine traveling to your destination with your loved ones and friends while good music plays in your background. Very interesting right? This is all possible because of its precise and quality construction tested by time.
When we say speaker, many things can come to our mind. And it doesn’t just come in one shape, style, and function. Because every year, it keeps innovating. When a new speaker is introduced, we get too excited to know if it is worth our attention and money. Now that we have enlightened you with your question if are kicker speakers good, the decision is yours to make. You can either invest in it or wait for a different model to be released to match your taste and needs. Find out more about speakers here!