“Radio City ATM” (“Radio City ATM Contest – Part A”) will be held in Delhi on air on “Radio City 91.1 FM” (“Channel”) belonging to “Music Broadcast Private Limited” (“MBPL”) as stated hereunder:
Radio City ATM– will be held every day between Monday to Friday from 5th NOvember’12 till 16th November’12.
Only registered listeners who had message on the keyword will be able to participate in the contest. The contest will be announced on air through promos throughout the day on the Channel in the Delhi
The Radio City ATM Contest– 3 celebrity voices will be played on air and Only registered listeners who had message the keyword CITY (SPACE) ATM (SPACE) NAME to 57007 will be asked to identify those 3 voices e.g. “FM BOLE TOH RADIO CITY 91.1” will be announced in 3 different celeb voices and the registered listeners are asked to identify those 3 voices,
If a registered listener would not be able to identify those three voices then the same contest will be carry forward for the next round with increase in cash amount and a new registered listener will be given an opportunity to identify those three voices.
“The Prize of the contest would start from Rs.10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) till Rs. 50,000 (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) for those registered listeners who had identified the celebrity voices and there will be maximum of 4 winners in a day.
“Rules and Regulations” shall mean those contained herein and amended and/or altered from time to time.
PART B – ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST
1. Listeners who are Interested to Participate in Radio City ATM can enter through the following at the discretion of the Interested Participant:
a. They can enter the contest by sending an SMS to our Code which is CITY (SPACE) ATM (SPACE) NAME to 56060.
2. The cost of each SMS as mentioned above will be as charged by the respective service provider of the Interested Participant as per the tariff plan plans applicable to and selected by such participant.
3. 1 Random Number will be chosen from the SMS list and will be taken On-Air.
4. Channel/”Music Broadcast Private Limited” (“MBPL”) reserves the rights to decide the winners.
5. The Interested Participant shall not raise any dispute with regard to whatsoever in connection to the said Prize mentioned.
1. The Interested Participant/Contestants/Winner/Grand Winner should be citizens of India, residing in Delhi NCR with no criminal record and above 18 years of age to qualify for the Radio City ATM Contest.
2. The contestant once played the contest will not be eligible to play the contest again.
3. The winner, was contacted by the Company’s representative, shall submit his/her passport size photograph, PAN Card details as well as residential proof and proof of identity in the office of the Company and shall sign declaration and after 10 days thereof shall attend the office of the Company, to collect prize money. In absence of any of the above mentioned documents, the company reserves its right to disqualify the winner from receiving the prize money. The Company’s Delhi office address is 203, Okhla Industrial area, Phase III, New Delhi 110 020.
4. As per section 194B of the Income Tax Act, 1961, the winner will be required to pay 33.9% tax at source of the value of the prize.
5. The Interested Participant/Contestants/Winner/ (who is a part of the Contestants) will be liable to provide required indemnities and execute such other documents as required by MBPL at any time
6. Proof of age is a must for the Interested participant/Contestants/Winner/Grand Winner and must be submitted to the Channel/ MBPL (i.e., Birth Certificate of the name of the winner, 10th Class leaving Certificate/ School certificate/ passport/ an affidavit signed by a magistrate) as and when required by the Channel/MBPL.
7. The Channel and/or MBPL reserve all rights to make amendments to the existing rules without prior notice. The Channel and/or MBPL reserve the right to terminate the Radio City ATM Activity/ Radio City ATM Contest at any given point of time.
8. Non-conformance by any Interested Participant/Contestants of the rules of the Radio City ATM Activity/ Radio City ATM Contest will disqualify them from participation or eligibility to Interested Participant/Contestants and/or to receive the Prize/ Grand Prize immediately, as the case may be.
9. The Interested Participant/Contestants agrees that neither MBPL nor the Channel nor its employees have given a guarantee and/or made any representation, etc. regarding the said Radio City ATM Contest and/or Prize and that neither MBPL nor the Channel nor its employees shall be responsible for any reason whatsoever in connection thereto.
10. The Interested Participant/Contestants of the Radio City ATM Contest agree that he/she shall make himself/herself available from time to time and co-operate with the Channel and/or MBPL and participate in any Radio City ATM Activity/ Radio City ATM Contest and/or campaign of any nature whatsoever without any money payable to the Interested Participant/Contestants. Further, the Interested Participant/Contestants shall at no point of time refuse or disagree to participate in any such promotion for any reason whatsoever. The Interested Participant/Contestants agrees that the bytes/footage of any nature with regard to the Interested Participant/Contestants shall vest with MBPL, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and any other rights for worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all media, by and/or any medium.
11. The participant(s) /Contestant(s) shall do any and all acts and execute any and all documents in such manner and at such location as may be required by MBPL in its sole discretion to protect, perfect or enforce any of the rights granted or confirmed to MBPL herein.
12. The participant(s)/Contestant(s) of the Radio City ATM Contest agrees that he/she shall hold harmless the Channel, MBPL, its employees, officers or any other person in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her, in any manner, whatsoever in connection with the Radio City ATM Contest waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against the Channel and/or MBPL to claim any damages or reliefs.
13. The recipients of the Prize in relation to the Radio City ATM Contest agrees that he/she shall hold harmless the Channel, MBPL, its employees, officers or any other person in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her in any manner, whatsoever, in connection with the said Prize/ Grand Prize and that the said recipients waives his/her right to file in person and/or through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against sponsor(if any) and/or the Channel and/or MBPL to claim any damages or reliefs or otherwise.
14. The Interested Participant/Contestants agrees that if due to any reason, whatsoever, beyond the control of the Channel and/or MBPL, the Prize of Radio City ATM Contest and/or anything in connection to the Prize of Radio City ATM Contest and/ or the enjoyment of the Prize of Radio City ATM Contest becomes ineffective or invalid, the Channel and/or MBPL shall not be responsible for the same.
15. The Channel and/or MBPL is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, death, mental trauma caused to the Interested Participant/Contestants in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to the Radio City ATM Contest and/or said Prize/ Grand Prize.
16. Employees of the Channel, MBPL, and the members of their immediate family, persons with criminal convictions, persons other than citizens of India, are ineligible to enter the Radio City ATM Contest.
17. The Interested Participant/Contestants shall abide to all the laws applicable in India. MBPL and/or the Channel will not be liable for non-compliance of any laws by the Interested Participant/Contestants and the Interested Participant/Contestants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Channel and/or MBPL in relation thereto.
18. The participation of the Interested Participant/Contestants in the Radio City ATM Contest shall mean that the Interested Participant/Contestants has read, understood, accepted and agrees to abide with all the rules including the general rules of the Radio City ATM Contest .
19. The terms of this rules and regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and incase of any dispute or other matter arising in reference to the Radio City ATM Contest shall be referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by MBPL and shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Mumbai, in English language.